Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hey ALL

The past days havent been holding much good for me but as they always say things keep changing,its slowly getting back to usual chores as days are passing,have been wearing spects recently so now I appear smarter then before.Was missing a friend n wrote the following poem for her..

I miss your company

At a times about life i just wonder,
why is it ever changing,why is it unstoppable,many are points on which
i ponder..
Am i missing something in it i just say,
Yes i miss your company dear friend I just realised that today..

At a times one comes across situations when he's got no one to care,
Sometimes we feel glad to have somebody but for others they have no
one who'l stand up 4 them there..
Am I missing something in life i just say,
Yes i miss your company my dear friend i just realised that today..

I write this poem with tears in my eyes,
how much i miss you n need you,you'l never know but trust me tears
tell no lies..
Am I missing something in life i just say,
Yes i miss your company my dear friend i just realised that today..

END

Well I did recontact her back again n was happy to see that shes fine.Right now I got my first term exams coming up followed by tour to Rajasthan.Wont be publishing anything for a while.In the mean time you are free to mail me at.Will await your emails.See You soon!

Cheers!

No comments: