Dont call me crazy,With U I wont go.
Dont call me nice,my nature u might not know.
Call me for being myself and the truth you will know.
Hi awl this is Saish.I was thinking to write in something catchy in here but just wanna be simple.
I am actually not what you think of me by looking at my snap.I hold a world of mysteries and fantasies within myself.Easy to get along,It doesnt take much time for me to get into conversation with anyone.
My nice friendly nature has won me many accolades.A passionate photographer,a die hard poet,I believe I do have right to do whatever I feel right.
Here is a poem by me
Life is colorful, with plenty of joy, hardly any sight of pain,
Happy days are back in my life once again.
Gone are the times I used to beg for for a while,
Tears have dried up again and here I am with my classy smile.
Time is like season, sometimes bad sometimes good,
Lost hope once but truth now I understood.
Every day is great and every moment new,
Such things are rare and occur times a quiet few.
Living heartily, enjoying every second,
Its gonna be like this for long I just reckoned.
Feeling like being in stars when writing this poem, this lovely song,
Hope these moments are forever and last quiet a long.
With a new beginning, whole new start,
I will strive for success this year with all my heart.
Thinking of you
Date 22/5/08
I was thinking of you just a short while,
I missed your warm hug n I loved your precious smile.
I was just thinking of you n your beautiful eyes,
Just looking into mine they tell no lies.
I was thinking of you when I felt my heart ache,
I wished I had your affection, an affection that will never die.
I was thinking of you holding on to me,
The way I felt, the way it should be.
I was thinking of you to tell you id try,
To give you pure love till d day ill die.
I was thinking of you letting me care,
Just to let u know ill always be there.
Cheers
1 comment:
nice thinking.very sweet!!!
by tha way who is it for huh???
dont worry will find out soon..
nice rhyming
Post a Comment